KIK has been awarded certification for its quality management system and for its environmental management system according to the international ISO standards 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015. KIK’s quality management system ensures that KIK complies with the standards set by KIK customers and other stakeholders, including the applicable legislation and regulations.
Our environmental policy and our care for safety, health and welfare are integrated into our overall business procedures, which are focused on the continuous improvement of our environmental performance and our working conditions. KIK endeavours to prevent or limit the impact of our business activities on the environment and safety risk as much as possible by implementing effective measures, for both organisational and technical purposes.
KIK’s environmental policy statement entails the following:
- To use the raw materials and ingredients KIK needs responsibly
- Wherever possible, to choose other materials of which the properties or production methods cause less damage to the environment.
- To use indispensable hazardous substances responsibly.
- To deliberately control and limit waste flows.
- To ensure safe and healthy working conditions by taking precautions at the source of cause, according to principles of occupational hygiene.
The Management Board of KIK Kunststoffen Industrie B.V. assumes the ultimate responsibility for this policy. All our employees support this policy and are aware of their responsibility to achieve these objectives. The company ensures that the necessary information is distributed throughout the company.